- First Law of Thermodynamics - The First Law of Thermodynamics describes the conservation of energy in a system. Using this formula, one can calculate the change in internal energy by considering the heat added and the work done.
- Hours per Week - Calculate the total number of working hours per week based on daily and weekly work schedules using this hours per week calculator.
- Pressure-Volume Work in Thermodynamics - Pressure-volume work formula (W = -PΔV) in thermodynamics calculates the work done during an isobaric process, considering constant pressure and volume change.
- Thermodynamic Work - Calculate the thermodynamic work done in a system at constant pressure with a known volume change using this work formula.
- Work-Energy Principle - The Work-Energy Principle states that the work done on an object is equal to the change in its kinetic energy.