- Area of a Triangle (Trigonometry) - The area of a triangle is calculated by multiplying its base length by its height and then dividing the product by 2. This calculator helps find the area.
- Euler's Formula in Trigonometry - Euler's Formula in Trigonometry relates trigonometric functions with the complex exponential function through the formula e^(iθ) = cos(θ) + i*sin(θ), for an angle θ in radians.
- Trigonometry - Heron's Formula - Heron's formula allows calculation of a triangle's area given the lengths of its sides. It is useful in various applications requiring measurements of area in fields like surveying and astronomy.
- Hyperbolic Sine (sinh) - Learn about the hyperbolic sine function, which plays a role in various areas such as the study of hanging cables, heat transfer, and relativity.
- Inverse Sine (arcsin) - The inverse sine function (arcsin) calculates the angle in radians whose sine is a given number. This calculator helps find the angle from the sine.
- Trigonometric Form of a Complex Number - The trigonometric form of a complex number provides a way to express a complex number using modulus and argument.
- Trigonometry - Angle Sum - The trigonometric angle sum formula calculates the sum of two angles in degrees.
- Trusses Cosecant - The cosecant function in trigonometry, used for truss analysis to calculate tension forces based on the angle.