- Clearance Formula - The pharmacology clearance formula calculates the rate at which a drug is being removed from the body.
- Extraction Ratio Calculation - The extraction ratio (ER) is a pharmacokinetic parameter used to describe the efficiency of drug removal from the blood by an eliminating organ. Use this calculator to determine the extraction ratio.
- Hepatic Clearance (Well-Stirred Model) - Hepatic Clearance using Well-Stirred Model formula calculates the efficiency of the liver in removing a drug from the blood.
- Maintenance Dose Calculation - Calculate the maintenance dose required to achieve a specific concentration of a drug in the body.
- Volume of Distribution - The volume of distribution (Vd) is a pharmacokinetic parameter calculated by dividing the amount of drug in the body by the plasma drug concentration.