- Impulse - The impulse of an object is calculated by multiplying the applied force by the time over which it is applied. This calculator aids in computing the impulse experienced by an object.
- Impulse-Momentum Theorem - The impulse-momentum theorem states that the change in momentum of an object is equal to the impulse applied to it. This calculator helps find the impulse.
- Momentum - Momentum is the product of an object's mass and its velocity. This calculator helps find the momentum of an object.
- Momentum Formula - The momentum of an object is calculated by multiplying the mass of the object by its velocity. This calculator helps find the momentum.
- Population Momentum - Population momentum calculator estimates continued population growth even with declining fertility using net reproduction rate.