- Asset Turnover Ratio
- Carnot Cycle Efficiency - Carnot cycle efficiency represents the maximum possible efficiency of a heat engine between two temperatures. Calculate the efficiency using the temperatures of the hot and cold reservoirs.
- Efficiency Ratio
- Energy Efficiency - This calculator helps find the energy efficiency of a system based on the output and input energy.
- Percent Yield - Percent yield is calculated to measure the efficiency of a chemical reaction. It is the percentage of the theoretical yield obtained in a reaction.
- Rankine Cycle Efficiency - The Rankine cycle efficiency formula calculates the efficiency of the Rankine cycle in converting heat into work in thermal power stations.
- Return on Sales
- Thermodynamic Efficiency of a Heat Engine - Thermodynamic efficiency formula calculates the theoretical maximum efficiency of a heat engine based on the temperatures of the hot and cold reservoirs.
- Trophic Level Transfer Efficiency (TLTE) - Trophic Level Transfer Efficiency (TLTE) measures the efficiency of energy transfer between trophic levels in an ecosystem, calculated as a percentage of assimilated to consumed energy.