- Displacement Current - The displacement current formula calculates the current density that arises from a changing electric field, complementing Ampère's Law in electromagnetism.
- Hall Effect Voltage - The Hall effect voltage is a key phenomenon in magnetism and electronics. This equation calculates the Hall voltage generated across a conductor in a magnetic field.
- Joule's Law - Heating Effect of Electric Current - Learn about Joule's Law and the calculation of heat energy produced by an electric current through a resistor over a period of time. Understand the relationship between heat energy, electrical resistance, and time.
- Magnetic Dipole Moment - The magnetic dipole moment formula calculates the strength of a magnetic field produced by a current-carrying loop. Learn how to calculate the magnetic moment and its applications.
- Ohm's Law - Ohm's Law relates the current flowing through a conductor to the voltage and resistance, fundamental in electrical engineering.
- Power from Current and Voltage - Calculate electric power in watts given the current in amperes and the voltage in volts using the formula P = I × V. Find out how much electrical power is being transferred in a circuit.