- Anagenesis Rate - Calculate the rate of anagenesis based on the final and initial number of species and the elapsed time.
- Biuret Test (Protein Concentration) - The Biuret test is used to estimate the concentration of proteins in a solution. This calculator helps determine protein concentration based on absorbance and dilution.
- Chargaff's Base Pair Rule for DNA - Chargaff's rules of base pairing state that in DNA, the amount of adenine is equal to thymine and the amount of guanine is equal to cytosine.
- Fisher's Fundamental Theorem of Natural Selection - Fisher's Fundamental Theorem of Natural Selection - a mathematical theorem that describes the rate of increase in fitness resulting from natural selection
- Surface Area to Volume Ratio in Cells - Calculate the surface area to volume ratio of a cell using this calculator. Understand the efficiency of cellular processes.
- Svedberg Equation (Sedimentation Rate) - The Svedberg equation is used to calculate the sedimentation rate of a particle in a centrifuge. This calculator helps find the sedimentation rate.